- Technically advanced large diaphragm tensioned specifically to provide smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Externally polarized (DC bias) true condenser design, Exceptionally low noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability for greatest versatility
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high speed transients
- Precision machined, nickel plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- State of the art surface mount electronics ensure compliance with A T’s stringent consistency and reliability standards
Release Date: 01-08-2019
Details: The AT4040 side-address condenser microphone features an advanced large diaphragm tensioned specifically to provide smooth, natural sonic characteristics. A marriage of technical precision and artistic inspiration, the AT4040 offers exceptionally low noise, wide dynamic range and high-SPL capability for greatest versatility. This ultra-consistent microphone may be used with confidence in a wide variety of studio and live miking applications, even under the stringent demands of digital recording systems. The AT4040’s low-noise circuitry is symmetrical and transformerless, resulting in exceptional transient response and clean output signals for transparent reproduction of even the most troublesome of instruments and sound effects.