Brand: Universal Audio
- Desktop 2×6 Super Speed USB 3.0 audio interface for Windows 7/8 with world class 24 bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Real-time UAD Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQ’s, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near zero latency.
- Unison technology gives you the tone of the world’s most sought-after mic preamps – including their impedance, gain stage “sweet spots”, and component-level behaviors. Compatible VST, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in host DAW software
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, and AAX 64 i8n all major DAWS. Includes the “Real-time Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle. All other plug-ins are sold separately via the UA Online Store. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- 2 premium mic/line preamps, 2 line outs, front panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out, 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outs for full resolution at all listening levels, up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
Release Date: 15-09-2015
Details: Apollo Twin USB DUO reinvents desktop recording by delivering legendary analog studio sound, feel, and flow to music creators everywhere. This 2×6 Super Speed USB 3.0 audio interface for Windows-based machines (Windows 7 and 8) combines the impeccable 24/192 kHz audio conversion of the acclaimed Apollo series with onboard Real-time UAD Processing and Unison technology – a breakthrough in classic mic preamp emulation.
With its onboard UAD-2 DUO Core processing, Apollo Twin USB allows you to record in real time at near-zero latency through the full range of UAD plug-ins – from Never, Studier, Manley, Marshall, Lexicon, API, and more* – putting racks of vintage EQs, compressors, mic preamps, tape machines, reverbs, and guitar amps at your fingertips.
Apollo Twin USB’s exclusive Unison technology gives you the tone of the world’s most sought-after mic preamps – including impedance, gain stage “sweet spots, ” and component-level circuit behaviors. Based on unprecedented hardware-software integration between Apollo’s mic preamps and its onboard UAD plug-in processing, Unison lets you record through stunning emulations like the bundled UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ plug-in, with many more available at the UA Online Store.
Apollo Twin USB’s feature set includes two class-leading mic/line preamps, two analog line outputs, two digitally-controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels, and up to eight additional channels of digital input via Optical connection. Its onboard UAD-2 DUO Core processing lets you use UAD plug-ins both during real-time tracking and for mixing within Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more. With its ergonomic design, rugged aluminum construction, and front panel headphone and instrument connections, Apollo Twin USB has all the right tools, all in the right place.