- Delivering balanced sound with excellent resolution that stays faithful to the source, these headphones allow Reliable, high-quality monitoring
- Comfortable monitoring even during lengthy, extended sessions thanks to Ultra light weight 250 G Hardware
- Closed-back, circumaural design for excellent isolation
- 40 mm custom drivers with ccaw voice coils deliver a broad frequency range from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Convenient carrying Bag included
Release Date: 01-12-2015
Details: Whether you’re recording in a professional studio, putting the finishing touches on a live mix, or simply listening to your music collection at home, your headphones serve a singular purpose of delivering the best possible reproduction of the source audio. Every aspect of the MT series design, from component and material selection to connectivity and overall fit, pays strict attention to achieving the highest possible levels of fidelity and the comfort required to focus on your sound. With a lineup of three models-the MT8, MT7, and Mt5-the series offers a variety of features suited to a range of monitoring environments, with one ultimate objective… accuracy
High-grade monitor headphones that deliver a balanced sound faithful to the source. Perfect for in the studio, music production at home, or for personal listening. Comfortable monitoring even during lengthy, extended sessions thanks to ultra light weight 250g hardware.
For professional users who perform critical listening and studio recording, it is important that their headphones fit in a way that prevents fatigue during extended listening sessions, and isolation that allows concentration while working. HPH-MT5 headphones provide superb comfort and isolation, and are specifically designed to meet the high standards of professional users.